We are recruiting Ambassadors!
Please complete the form below if you are interested in applying to help the campaign. We need enthusiastic people to promote the 50:50 Parliament cause – to bring about real change.
Being a 50:50 Ambassador can be a varied role, depending on your skills and interests. You could:
- join 50:50 Parliament Group on Facebook & Like 50:50 Parliament Page. Regularly sharing & liking 50:50 posts really helps!
- follow @5050Parliament on Twitter and retweet and like 50:50 tweets.
- give a presentation, for example, say in a school assembly or at a community group or club,
- or organise an event to promote the campaign to a specific group of people,
- write an article about the 50:50 Parliament campaign for a school or local paper,
- contact your local MP and ask them to take action (using wording from the petition),
- organise a 50:50 event, such as a picnic or comedy night,
- run a poster competition,
- get a special 50:50 photograph in front of a local landmark,
- write an email or post on social media, asking your network to sign the 50:50 petition.
We welcome any suggestions that you have that will increase awareness of our campaign. We have PowerPoint presentations we can share. We have also developed part of the website to include campaign materials, such as posters and info cards.